Pumpkin is the perfect beginning to celebrate Fall and replenish dry, summer skin. Look for any good pumpkin skin care product to exfoliate surface skin cells, provide antioxidant support, stimulate collagen activity, and leave skin feeling smooth and polished!
Did you know that pumpkin…
- contains the highest content of naturally occurring Vitamin A and Beta Carotene over any other fruit (yes, it’s a fruit, not a vegetable).
- is often referred to as “nature’s natural collagen”.
- helps remove toxins that are stuck deep in pores and neutralize free radicals.
- naturally protects skin from ultra violet rays due to its high zinc content.
Ask the Pumpkin Treatment being offered at Calvert Rejuvenations, Herndon, today!
- Pumpkin Peptide Peel – A new approach to sophisticated skin rejuvenation using many key cosmeceuticals including AHAs, Pumpkin/Retinoic Acid, Peptides, Multi-Acids, Retinol, Stem Cell Enhancement, and Growth Factors. Leaves skin feeling smooth and looking bright for a more youthful appearance – great for all skin types!